Body Nourishment Narasimha Choornam
The human body has to be nourished frequently to remain active lifelong.Narasimha Choornam, an Ayurvedic herbal medicine in powdered form is used extensively for various diseases like respiratory conditions, male infertilityand other related diseases. This medicinal powder consists of herbs like Shatavari, Gokhru, and many others,that provides excellent aphrodisiac and promotes strength.
When to use Narasimha Choornam?
- Cough, coryza, pulmonary tuberculosis, phlegm diseases.
- Semen deficiency.
- Skin diseases, wrinkling and leprosy
- Prematuregreyingof hair or getting bald.
- Anaemia and chronic arthritis.
- Gout, sciatica
- Piles andChronic jaundice
The powder is mixed with honey, ghee, and sugar and kept in a large, jar closed for a while. The medicine is to be taken under strict doses prescribed by the Ayurveda Physician.
Effects on Tridosha—Helps in calmness through Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Benefits ofNarasimha Choornam:
- Reduces cough.
- Helps reduce bronchitis and asthma.
- Cure chronic urinary diseases.
- Reduces Anemia.
- Gout Fistula
- Effective for chronic Jaundice
- Cures Hemorrhoids
Though the medicinal herb has numerous benefits, Some cautions need to be observed.
- People who have sensitive stomach to watch out.
- Administered doses to children can be harmful if given in large and small portions as well.
- Diabetic people should take care because it contains high amount of sugar.