General Debility OjaswiniThailam
General Debility, a meaning referred to loss of strength in the body. Symptoms and causes can be extensive.In severe cases, the disease is highly de-generative, but treatments can make you normal.
Pain, fatigue, muscle atrophy, weight loss, attention loss, memory deficiency, learning problems and overall weaknessare the general symptoms.
- Drink plenty of water
- Reduce protein consumption.
- Stop consuming large amounts of sugar.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.
In Ayurveda, strength means Balam. The causes of the disease are lack of food, hardworks, mental stress, common cold and coughs. Herbal remedy along with Ayurvedicsupplements such as Chywanprash, Stress guard,etc., may reduce the debility.
- Drink more water.
- Eat less amount of fats.
- Eat less animal proteins.
- Eat more fibre rich carbohydrates.
- Eat more fruits, vegetables and grains.
- Use less salt and sugar in your diet.
- Moderate consumption of hard drinks.
- Do exercise on a daily basis.
- Avoid excessive smoking that reduces the immunity of the body to various diseases.
- Excessive intake of alcohols, intake of drugs and multiple sexual partners without appropriate protection.
- Keep an emotional stability and have a positive outlook towards life.
Home Remedies for General Debility
Massage, drinking goat’s milk, eating of Jackfruit, add a teaspoon of ghee to a glass of milk. Ayurvedic Medicines likeAmlaki, Shatavari, Aswhagnadha and Cardamom.