Medicine For Habitual Constipation
Constipation seems to be less harmful if not on an occasional basis. However, if there exists a persistent problem, then it would need a habitual cure. Constipation is often overlooked by people ignoring such discomfort.
Being Constipated means that your bowel movements are tough or less than normal.Some of the symptoms that indicate this ailment are:
- Fewer Bowel movements.
- Trouble having bowel movements(Strain while letting it go).
- Hard or small stools
- A Sense that everything didn’t come out.
- Belly bloating.
Why does this happen?
Main causes of constipation are:
- The foods consumed.
- Not enough fibrous food in your diet.
- Not being active enough, resisting the urge to poop.
- Stress, overuse of laxatives, some medications.
- Eating disorders, Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Problems with nerve and muscles in your digestive system, Colon cancer.
- Neurological diseases, and under-active thyroid.
- Eating a lot of dairy products
Steps to prevent Constipation
- Drink two to four glasses of water everyday.
- Try warm liquids, especially in the morning.
- Add fruits and vegetables.
- Eat prunes and cereals.
- Exercise most of the week.
- Don’t ignore the urge to poop.
When could this be critical?
If the Constipation becomes critical, it’s recommended to consult a doctor. Call the doctor if it is a persistent,there is blood in your stool, and have severe pain while excreting.Also when constipation lasts for more than 2 weeks, Size, shape and consistency of stool has changed drastically.